Thursday, October 28, 2010

Running Down a Dream

Just got in from an evening run. Unfortunately it's been a busy week, and the next two weeks aren't getting any easier. This was only my second session of the week. I did, however, bump the distance up to 4+ miles! Almost a 3rd of the way there! I feel pretty good, but we'll see how my body responds tomorrow. What time should I be shooting for if I'm running 4 miles? I feel like I was gone for about 40 minutes, but that includes putting on my shoes, walking out of my apartment, stretching, and cooling down. That time might not be that accurate either.

Right now the weather is perfect for running! A rainstorm rolled in, and cooled everything down about an hour before I left, and a mix between my mp3 player and the tail end of the sunset really made for a relaxing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment