Monday, November 15, 2010

I Would Walk 500 Miles

Thanks for all the advice! Last year we had a gym membership built in, but they took it away. For some reason my tuition still went up, but that's another story. I'm going to just see how it goes for now. If it gets too cold, I'll get a membership in January.

And great job Cassidy! I'm not sure how far you can run in 30 minutes, but I'm sure you've already caught up with me, in what, one week of running. Keep it up!

Anyway, I went for a run on Friday. 6 miles, with no stops! I was a little sore over the weekend though (my right knee... hopefully that's not going to be an ongoing problem) , so I just took it easy the last two days. I'm feeling much better now, and plan on running later this afternoon. Alysia, your hard work definitely motivated me to keep going, so thanks for the push, and keep up the great work!

My pace is about where I want it to be, although it would probably be hard to maintain that for 13 miles. But it's only November. I guess that's what training is for.

No comments:

Post a Comment